Chemical, Pharmaceutical, and other manufacturing companies with batch processes struggle to understand the vast amounts of production data captured. Proconex DataJaguar™ contextualizes batch production data, allowing direct comparison of processes within a plant or across the enterprise.
Understanding downtime, and other production delays of an asset, and finding ways to minimize it can significantly impact plant production.
- When will the current batch be completed?
- Is the current batch progressing normally, ahead of, or behind schedule?
- Are there anomalies in the current batch contributing to the completion time?
- Why was production delayed?
- What caused deviations from normal?
- What knowledge can the operator add?
With Proconex DataJaguar, manufacturing companies can solve batch process challenges related to resource utilization; maximize production assets (both equipment and people); as well as provide insights into the reasons why a batch may be behind or ahead of schedule, or whether there are anomalies in a particular batch. Furthermore, you can now make informed decisions, such as justifying capital expenditures, with real data to back up your intuitions.
- Contextualize both real-time and historic data from your Process Automation System
- Analyze batches in non-technical business language from a single dashboard
- Compare processes accurately—at the site and across the enterprise
- Compare manual and automated processes
- Augment and standardize data using a pre-determined menu of options
- View a single batch, one plant, or data across the entire company
Excerpt from Markitects interview with client, Proconex, for product launch of DataJaguar.